Bidding on this item has ended
Missed out on this deal?
Get Notified When New Deals Near You Are Listed!
|Starting Bid: $1,000.00|
|Current Price: $1,000.00|
|Buy Now Price||$0.00||Reserve Price Not Met Available for immediate purchase.|
|Buyer's Fee: 8.00 %|
|Bid History||0 Bids|
2010 Chevrolet Tahoe PPV (Police Pursuit Vehicle). 2 wheel (rear) drive.
- 168,910 miles.
- 5.3 V8 ENGINE
- Automatic transmission
- AM/FM CD STEREO
- FACTORY PRE DRILLED SPOTLIGHT MOUNTING HOLES
- NO FACTORY CENTER CONSOLE
- DELIVERED BLACK AND WHITE. THEN PAINTED ALL BLACK FOR DETECTIVE/ADMIN SERVICE
- SERVICED EVERY 3000 MILES. (RECORDS AVAILABLE)
- AS IS- NO WARRANTIES
- TAKEN OUT OF SERVICE 12/18 INSP. EXPIRES 01/20
- Some paint cracking on doors (due to repainting from white to black)
- One of the tire pressure sensors is bad.
-Added: 3/15/2019 2:43:59 PM
Additional information on this Auction
|Will Item results be voted on||No|
|Will you ship this item||No. Pickup only.|
|In person item inspection information||Inspection by bidders can be done at the Cumberland Township Municipal building. Contact Eric Yost at 717-334-6485 ext.- 4400|
|Pickup Location Details||Cumberland Township Municipal building|
|Does it start||Yes|
|Is it drivable off the lot||Yes|
|Is it currently inspected||Yes|
|Vehicle has a transferable title||Yes|
|Trim Level||LS 2WD|
|Body Style||SPORT UTILITY 4-DR|
|Engine Type||5.3L V8 OHV 16V FFV|
|Fuel Economy_city||No data|
|Fuel Economy_highway||No data|
|This item is taxable||No|
Questions/Answers Ask the seller a question about this auction.You must be signed in to ask and answer questions.
"Are there any mechanical issues whatsoever?
Does it run and drive good?"
- Asked by #12630374 03/01/2019 05:59 PM
Not that I am aware of.
Yes, It runs and handles well.
-Answered on 03/01/2019 02:15 PM
"What's the reserve?"
- Asked by #12630374 03/01/2019 11:28 PM
-Answered on 03/04/2019 10:54 AM
"I see the check engine light is on. What are the engines trouble codes?"
- Asked by #4722415 03/04/2019 11:02 AM
I am sorry, but I have no clue- We are not mechanics. I do know that the engine runs good and truck handles well.
-Answered on 03/04/2019 10:56 AM