Bidding on this item has ended
Missed out on this deal?
Get Notified When New Deals Near You Are Listed!
|Starting Bid: $650.00|
|Current Price: $7,500.00|
|Buy Now Price||$0.00||No Reserve Available for immediate purchase.|
|Buyer's Fee: 8.00 %|
|Bid History||70 Bids|
|High Bidder||nevarezambulance n**************e|
Certified payment (certified check, cashier's check or money order).
This Auction is for a 2016 Ford Police Interceptor SUV.
- The vehicle is drivable and runs great (just taken out of service) and in fairly good condition.
- The vehicle may have wheel bearing issue on the front driver side.
- Interior of the vehicle is typical for used standard patrol vehicle and does not have a center console.
- The current Pennsylvania inspection and emissions stickers expire 8/19.
- The vehicle has been serviced regularly and as recently as a safety recall from Ford on July 16, 2019.
- A photograph of the window sticker on the vehicle at the time of purchase can be found in the media/images portion of this post. The window sticker details all equipment (exterior/interior/functional/safety/security) regarding the vehicle.
- The vehicle is being sold in "AS IS" and "WHERE IS" condition with "NO" warranties/guarantees, expressed or implied.
- The vehicle may contain defects not readily apparent by visual inspection.
- Vehicle will be available for inspection by potential bidders Monday through Friday between the hours of 0900 HR and 1400 HR (please see contact information at the end of this section to make arrangements). Special appointments for serious buyers can also be made on the weekend.
- Buyer is responsible for any and all costs relating to transfer fee's, registration, licensing, title and taxes.
- Payment will be accepted in the form of certified payment (certified check, cashier's check or money order).
- The vehicle must be paid in full, removed/picked up within (10) ten working days of the close of this auction.
- The buyer will make all arrangements and perform all work necessary, including packing, loading and transportation of the vehicle from the current location.
- All sales are final at the time of pick up.
- The Borough of Edinboro reserves the right to reject any bid for any reason at any time.
- Final approval of the sale must be made by the Edinboro Borough Council/Borough Manager.
- Please contact Chief Al Donahue, Edinboro Borough Police Department, for inquires and scheduling of appointments regarding inspection of the vehicle @ 814-734-4886, ext. 132. Messages will be returned promptly.
-Added: 8/1/2019 12:09:13 PM
Additional information on this Auction
|Will Item results be voted on||Unsure|
|Will you ship this item||No. Pickup only.|
|In person item inspection information||Contact Chief H. Al Donahue @ 814-734-4886, ext. 132 (messages will be returned promptly) to make appointment or email at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Pickup Location Details||Borough of Edinboro Municipal Bld., 124 Meadville St., Edinboro, PA 16412|
|Does it start||Yes|
|Is it drivable off the lot||Yes|
|Is it currently inspected||Yes|
|Vehicle has a transferable title||Yes|
|Trim Level||Police 4WD|
|Body Style||SPORT UTILITY 4-DR|
|Engine Type||3.7L V6 DOHC 24V|
|Fuel Economy_city||No data|
|Fuel Economy_highway||No data|
Questions/Answers Ask the seller a question about this auction.You must be signed in to ask and answer questions.
"Can you please provide pictures of the engine compartment, rocker panels, and underbody?
Thanks in advance. "
- Asked by #21316271 07/23/2019 02:06 PM
The pictures that you requested have been added to the original pictures placed on this auction.
-Answered on 07/23/2019 12:57 PM
"Could you please post the total and idle engine hours? "
- Asked by #575684 07/24/2019 12:05 AM
Pictures of the total and idle engine hours have been added to the images/original pictures placed on this auction.
Engine hours = 10109 and Idle engine hours = 4598.
-Answered on 07/24/2019 09:02 AM