Bidding on this item has ended
Missed out on this deal?
Get Notified When New Deals Near You Are Listed!
|Starting Bid: $250.00|
|Current Price: $3,059.00|
|Buy Now Price||$0.00||No Reserve Available for immediate purchase.|
|Buyer's Fee: 8.00 %|
|Bid History||59 Bids|
|High Bidder||Woodchuck W*******k|
Certified payment (certified check, cashier's check or money order).
This Auction is for a 2009 Dodge Charger Police Package vehicle.
- The vehicle is drivable, runs great and in fairly good condition.
- The vehicle was used as an unmarked police patrol unit and was taken out of service in June 2018.
- Interior of the vehicle is typical for used standard patrol vehicle and does not have a center console.
- The current Pennsylvania inspection and emissions stickers expired 8/18.
- The vehicle was serviced regularly up to the point it was taken out of service. It has not been driven much since that time.
- A photograph of the window sticker on the vehicle at the time of purchase can be found in the media/images portion of this post. The window sticker details all equipment (exterior/interior/functional/safety/security) regarding the vehicle.
- The vehicle is being sold in "AS IS" and "WHERE IS" condition with "NO" warranties/guarantees, expressed or implied.
- The vehicle may contain defects not readily apparent by visual inspection.
- Vehicle will be available for inspection by potential bidders Monday through Friday between the hours of 0900 HR and 1400 HR (please see contact information at the end of this section to make arrangements). Special appointments for serious buyers can also be made on the weekend.
- Buyer is responsible for any and all costs relating to transfer fee's, registration, licensing, title and taxes.
- Payment will be accepted in the form of certified payment (certified check, cashier's check or money order).
- The vehicle must be paid in full, removed/picked up within (10) ten working days of the close of this auction.
- The buyer will make all arrangements and perform all work necessary, including packing, loading and transportation of the vehicle from the current location.
- All sales are final at the time of pick up.
- The Borough of Edinboro reserves the right to reject any bid for any reason at any time.
- Final approval of the sale must be made by the Edinboro Borough Council/Borough Manager.
- The vehicle does currently still have a cage mounted in it. If not sold to a Law Enforcement related buyer, the cage will be removed prior to pick up.
- Please contact Chief Al Donahue, Edinboro Borough Police Department, for inquires and scheduling of appointments regarding inspection of the vehicle @ 814-734-4886, ext. 132. Messages will be returned promptly.
Additional information on this Auction
|Will Item results be voted on||No|
|Will you ship this item||No. Pickup only.|
|In person item inspection information||Contact Chief H. Al Donahue @ 814-734-4886, ext. 132 (messages will be returned promptly) to make an appointment or email at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Pickup Location Details||Edinboro Borough Municipal Bld., 124 Meadville St., Edinboro, PA 16412|
|Does it start||Yes|
|Is it drivable off the lot||Yes|
|Is it currently inspected||No|
|Vehicle has a transferable title||Yes|
|Body Style||SEDAN 4-DR|
|Engine Type||5.7L V8 OHV 16V|
Questions/Answers Ask the seller a question about this auction.You must be signed in to ask and answer questions.
"Has the cam, lifters, & valves been replaced yet & are service records available thru PDF file please? Also, what will the car need for inspection, or are there any issues or problems with it? Thanks Much"
- Asked by #20866207 07/25/2019 04:59 PM
As far I know the cam, lifters and valves have never been replaced. Unfortunately, the service records are not available. I do not believe that there is anything that would prevent the vehicle from passing a Pennsylvania Inspection. There are no know issues or problems with the vehicle. You are more than welcome to come and inspect the vehicle in person.
-Answered on 07/26/2019 10:32 AM