Bidding on this item has ended
Missed out on this deal?
Get Notified When New Deals Near You Are Listed!
|Starting Bid: $5,000.00|
|Current Price: $6,000.00|
|Buy Now Price||$0.00||No Reserve Available for immediate purchase.|
|Buyer's Fee: 8.00 %|
|Bid History||11 Bids|
|High Bidder||Jmccann J*****n|
Payment MUST be made at time of pickup. Payment must be made in Money Order or Cashiers Check payable to Warwick Township.
- Runs well - selling AS IS - used as a utility vehicle by Police SWAT team
- 16,450 miles, 28,000 GVW, matte black and diamond plate finished
- Power steering & full air brakes
- Newer tires
- PA inspection good through 1/2020
- Engine I.H. DT-466 Turbo Diesel, 210 Horsepower
- 200 gallon fiberglass water tank, never filledby current owner--condition unknown
- Pump has never been run by current owner--condition unknown
- Generator attached is in working condition
- Full compliment of emergency lighting (red/blue). Electronic & mechanical (Federal Q) sirens. Lighting deactivated. Must sign agreement to reactivate warning lights and sirens in accordance with applicable law.
Additional information on this Auction
|Will Item results be voted on||No|
|Will you ship this item||No. Pickup only.|
|In person item inspection information||Call for an appointment 215-343-6102 or Questions: Sgt. Dante Montella, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Pickup Location Details||1733 Township Greene Jamison, PA 18929|
|Does it start||Yes|
|Is it drivable off the lot||Yes|
|Is it currently inspected||Yes|
|Vehicle has a transferable title||Yes|
|Model||S Crew Cab|
|Trim Level||Lariat SuperCab 4WD|
|Body Style||EXTENDED CAB PICKUP 4-DR|
|Engine Type||5.4L V8 SOHC 16V|
|Transmission_short||5A | 6M|
|Transmission_long||5-Speed Automatic | 6-Speed Manual|
|Fuel Economy_city||No data|
|Fuel Economy_highway||No data|
Questions/Answers Ask the seller a question about this auction.You must be signed in to ask and answer questions.
"Is it automatic or standard? Thank you "
- Asked by #5185495 07/29/2019 08:29 AM
-Answered on 07/29/2019 08:56 AM
"What is the wheelbase of truck?
The length of body would be sufficient "
- Asked by #14664980 07/31/2019 10:17 PM
The width of the vehicle wheel to wheel is approx. 7' 7" wide. The length wheel to wheel is approx. 18'
-Answered on 08/02/2019 01:44 PM
"What is the kw of generator I know it is kinda late but what was in boxes "
- Asked by #12818797 08/02/2019 08:09 PM