Bidding on this item has ended
Missed out on this deal?
Get Notified When New Deals Near You Are Listed!
|Starting Bid: $500.00|
|Current Price: $14,100.00|
|Buy Now Price||$0.00||Reserve Price Met Available for immediate purchase.|
|Buyer's Fee: 9.00 %|
|Bid History||51 Bids|
|High Bidder||airman7837 a********7|
Payment shall be made in the form of a Certified Check or Money Order payable to the Wilkinsburg-Penn Joint Water Authority within 30 days of Notice of Award or at time of pickup. Buyer is responsible for all transfer fees.
VEHICLE IS BEING SOLD "AS IS"
- 41,495 Miles
- DT466 Inline 6 Cylinder Turbo Diesel Engine
- Manual Transmission, Newer Clutch (less than 5 years old)
- CDL, Gross Weight 29,000LBS, Air Brakes
- Current PA Inspection expires 02/2020
- Front Tires 19/32
- Rear Tires 11/32
- Front Brake Shoes 16/32 Riveted
- Rear Brake Shoes 14/32 Riveted
- Dump body floor has two small holes (see picture)
- HMF Knuckle Boom Crane
- 16' Dump Body w/ Double Action Tailgate (twin cylinders both have small drip)
Vehicle is available for inspection between 9am and 4pm Monday thru Friday at the Wilkinsburg Penn-Joint Water Authority Distribution Headquarters located at 800 Ramsey Street, Pittsburgh PA, 15221.
Please contact Don Tougher at (412) 473-3480 to set up an appointment.
Additional information on this Auction
|Custom ID||Truck #42|
|Will Item results be voted on||No|
|Will you ship this item||No. Pickup only.|
|Does it start||Yes|
|Is it drivable off the lot||Yes|
|Is it currently inspected||Yes|
|Vehicle has a transferable title||Yes|
|Body Style||CONVENTIONAL CAB|
|Engine Type||7.6L L6 DIESEL|
|Fuel Economy_city||No data|
|Fuel Economy_highway||No data|
Questions/Answers Ask the seller a question about this auction.You must be signed in to ask and answer questions.
"What was unit (vehicle) used for? Thanks"
- Asked by #571768 01/26/2020 05:23 PM
The Authority used it to haul lengths of pipe to job sites.
-Answered on 01/26/2020 12:27 PM