Bidding on this item has ended
Missed out on this deal?
Get Notified When New Deals Near You Are Listed!
|Starting Bid: $100.00|
|Current Price: $4,800.00|
|Buy Now Price||$0.00||No Reserve Available for immediate purchase.|
|Buyer's Fee: 9.00 %|
|Bid History||88 Bids|
|High Bidder||Darcy23 D*****3|
Payment in full is due at time of pick up in the form of Certified Check or United States Postal Money Order payable to the Stroud Area Regional Police Department (cash and personal checks not accepted).
2006 Forest River Salem LE Travel Trailer
- There is water damage from at least one leak in the roof.
- The floor is soft in at least one area
- The power cord plug does not work and will need to be replaced
- Modifications have been made to the interior
- The trailer will require a new battery
- About 2 years ago was the last time the trailer was used by the department and the appliances, slide, and A.C worked
- The vehicle does not have a current PA Inspection
- The police signage and equipment will be removed prior to pick up.
- Inspections of the vehicle by potential bidders are welcome, Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Please contact Corporal Ken Palmer at email@example.com or 570-421-6800 to schedule an appointment
- The vehicle is being offered/sold as-is, there are no expressed or implied warranties, guarantees, or service associated with this vehicle
- The buyer is responsible for any and all costs relating to transfers, registration, tax, titles, licensing, etc
- The Stroud Area Regional Police Department reserves the right to reject any bid for any reason at any time or end the auction at any time
- This auction starts at $100 and there is no reserve
- The winning bidder will pay for and pick up the vehicle within 15 days after the close of auction
The model number of the camper is 27BHSS. A photo has also been added-Added: 9/28/2020 4:38:47 PM
Additional information on this Auction
|Will Item results be voted on||No|
|Will you ship this item||No. Pickup only.|
|In person item inspection information||Inspections of the vehicle by potential bidders are welcome, Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Please contact Corporal Ken Palmer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 570-421-6800 to schedule an appointment|
|Pickup Location Details||100 Day Street, East Stroudsburg, PA 18301|
|Does it start||No|
|Is it drivable off the lot||Yes|
|Vehicle has a transferable title||Yes|
|Body Style||No data|
|Engine Type||No data|
|Fuel Economy_city||No data|
|Fuel Economy_highway||No data|
Questions/Answers Ask the seller a question about this auction.You must be signed in to ask and answer questions.
"Approximate length, height and width without any bump outs extended if equipped?"
- Asked by #30604323 09/17/2020 01:59 PM
We do not currently have that information. The model of the camper is 27BHSS, the information can be found online. Thank you for your interest in this item.
-Answered on 09/17/2020 02:12 PM
"Are the tires and axles in good enough condition to haul? Are there any service records available?"
- Asked by #28764259 09/28/2020 10:03 AM
It appears good enough to remove from the lot. There are no service records. Thank you for your interest.
-Answered on 09/28/2020 10:09 AM