2016 -- BISON S TIER 4 SNOW GROOMER
Listing Number: 44285715 | Concord, NH US | NH Department of Administrative Services 1 Seller's Other Auctions
Bidding on this item has ended
Missed out on this deal?
Get Notified When New Deals Near You Are Listed!
|Starting Bid: $50,000.00|
|Current Price: $60,000.00|
|Buy Now Price||$0.00||Reserve Price Not Met Available for immediate purchase.|
|Buyer's Fee: 8.00 %|
|Bid History||2 Bid(s)|
|High Bidder||letsroll l******l|
Payment in full is due to Municibid no later than 5 working days after the close of the auction. Payment is accepted in the form of Electronic Fund Transfer, Wire Transfer, Credit Card and Certified Payment (Certified Check, Cashiers Check, or Money Order). Mailed payments must be postmarked no later than 2 working days from the date of the notice of award. Please note: It may take 2 to 3 days to process your payment once it is received. For full payment instructions please visit www.municibid.com/pay
2016 Bison S Tier 4 Snow Groomer
The groomer starts and runs well and has been used for 5 winter seasons.
MAY REQUIRE TUNING/MAINTENANCE INVESTMENT
Engine Serial Number: CS901606
Engine Type: Tier 4 (higher efficiency)
Usage: 6272 hours at the time of this posting -- Total Hours may vary slightly
- 12-way Leitwolf blade with quick-change system
- POSIFLEX tiller with quick change system and
- hydraulic constant pressure
- tiller side wings
- 66” Master Climber Steel tracks
- adjustable center seat with mechanical suspension
- passenger seat
- 7 in color display, steering levers, PRINOTH joystick
- Tinted sunroof, heated windows, heated mirrors, climate control
- hydraulically tiltable cabin
- AM/FM radio, CD, MP3, WMA, input for USB, iPod/iPad direct control via USB, AUX in
- ROPS certified according to EN 15059
- 4 halogen working lights at the front, 2 high/low beam lights, direction and position lights, 2 turning lights, 4 halogen working lights at the back, 2 LED lights on the mirror rails
- hydraulic track tensioning with over tightening protection
- adjustable up and down pressure (tiller)
- on board diagnostics, multiple operator profiles, rear alarm
PHOTO NOTES: Tiller assembly/blade assembly are stored together for ease of packaging for when the unit is picked up; tracks are wrapped tightly and stood upright also for ease of transport.
BEING SOLD AS-IS WITH NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEES
Bidder is 100% responsible and liable for pickup (long bed trailer with ramps) and transport, in addition to securing any permits or State Police escort (if necessary).
WINNING BIDDER MUST PICK UP WITHIN 30 DAYS OF FINAL SALE DATE
Additional information on this Auction
|Will Item results be voted on||Yes|
|Date of voting||Friday, June 3, 2022|
|Will you ship this item||No. Pickup only.|
|In person item inspection information||CALL John DeVivo at 603-545-7741 (cell) or 603-823-7722 x-750 (office) or EMAIL email@example.com|
|Pickup Location Details||Maintenance garage at Cannon, located adjacent to Echo Lake at Exit 34-C off of I-93 / Franconia Notch Parkway|
Questions/Answers Ask the seller a question about this auction.You must be signed in to ask and answer questions.
|No one has asked a question on this item yet.|