Bidding on this item has ended
Missed out on this deal?
Get Notified When New Deals Near You Are Listed!
|Starting Bid: $150.00|
|Current Price: $310.00|
|Buy Now Price||$0.00||Reserve Price Met Available for immediate purchase.|
|Buyer's Fee: 8.00 %|
|Bid History||6 Bids|
|High Bidder||Mony23 M****3|
Payment in full is due not later than 3 working days from the date of the end of the auction. An invoice for payment will be sent via e-mail. Payment by Electronic Fund Transfer, Wire Transfer, or Cashier's Check, Certified Check or U.S. Postal Money Order will only be accepted. Checks shall be made payable to: municibid. Payments must be mailed to: Municibid.Com LLC P.O. Box 826469 Philadelphia, PA. 19182-6469 and postmarked no later the 2 working days from the date of the invoice for the award. Credit cards not accepted for payment of the winning bid amount. Winning bidders can view more payment information and pay for their item(s) at www.municibid.com/pay. Please note: It may take 3 to 5 days to process your payment once it is received.
Description: Scotsman Ice Maker
Model Number: CU20245A-1A
Serial Number: 15031220015638
- Only 24" wide, this ice maker can be placed in the tightest locations.
- Front breathing - No side clearance required for flexible placement.
- Recessed utility chase provides clearance for tight installs.
- Optional floor mount kit lowers height to 33.5".
EASE OF USE:
- Removable external air filter for easy cleaning.
- Unit specific QR code for quick access to service manuals, cleaning guides and warranty history.
- Ergonomic slide back door allows easy access to ice in the bin.
- Power cord, NEMA 5-15P plug, ice scoop and adjustable legs are included for quick and easy installation.
- Heavy duty, rust-free front panel and corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy side panels for maximum lifespan.
- 3 years parts and labor warranty on all components. 5 years parts on the compressor.
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA
- Produces up to 230 lb (104 kg) per day and stores 80 lb (36 kg), maximizing ice output despite its small footprint.
- Meets new US federal energy efficiency requirements.
- Meets US Safe Drinking Act low lead requirements.
- Non-ozone depleting R-134A refrigerant
Condition: Item was purchased in 2018 and is in great condition. Items are sold "as is" and will be sold to the highest bidder.
Item is located at the Hennepin County Client and Community Restoration Division. 3000 N. 2 Street, Minneapolis, MN 55411. Items are available for inspection and must be picked up as shipping is not available.
Additional information on this Auction
|Will Item results be voted on||No|
|Will you ship this item||No. Pickup only.|
|In person item inspection information||Contact Daniel Bronk on 612-348-0272 to schedule an appointment if you would like to inspect the items..|
|Pickup Location Details||3000 N. 2nd Street, Minneapolis, MN 55411|
Questions/Answers Ask the seller a question about this auction.You must be signed in to ask and answer questions.
|No one has asked a question on this item yet.|