Bidding on this item has ended
Missed out on this deal?
Get Notified When New Deals Near You Are Listed!
|Starting Bid: $1,000.00|
|Current Price: $10,650.00|
|Buy Now Price||$0.00||No Reserve Available for immediate purchase.|
|Buyer's Fee: 9.00 %|
|Bid History||26 Bids|
|High Bidder||Gotcha31 G******1|
Cashier Check or cash when picked up.
2004 GMC 9500 w/Stainless Bed, Plow and Salt Spreader
- 43,000 actual miles
- 6 cylinder Caterpiller engine, model #C7300HP 7.2 liter
- Allison 5 speed automatic transmission
- Air brakes
- Bed is a Galion stainless steel, measures 10' long x 8' wide x 28" deep
- Bed holdes 6 yrds without side boards, 8 yrds with side boards
- Viking Cives Snow Plow 10" x 40"
- Smith Stainless Steel Salt Box with Spinner model # UT696DD
- Truck is in fair shape with some rocker panel rust on driver's door and surface rust on frames
- Runs but is not state inspected
-Added: 9/27/2022 2:20:01 PM
Additional information on this Auction
|Will Item results be voted on||No|
|Will you ship this item||No. Pickup only.|
|In person item inspection information||Carol Moulden 484-266-1263|
|Pickup Location Details||1181 McDermott Drive, West Chester PA 19380|
|Does it start||Yes|
|Is it drivable off the lot||Yes|
|Is it currently inspected||No|
|Vehicle has a transferable title||Yes|
|Body Style||No data|
|Engine Type||7.2L L6 TURBO DIESEL|
|Fuel Economy_city||No data|
|Fuel Economy_highway||No data|
Questions/Answers Ask the seller a question about this auction.You must be signed in to ask and answer questions.
"Is truck under cdl ?"
- Asked by #15766485 09/13/2022 10:17 PM
Tare / Unladen weight 12,000
A CDL with air brake endorsement is required to operate this vehicle.
(edited on 09/14/2022 11:16 AM)
-Answered on 09/14/2022 08:57 AM
"In your opinion do you think the truck will make a 4 hour trip? or lets say hypothetically could the truck be sent on a 4 hour trip? thank you for your time"
- Asked by #21159404 09/14/2022 08:28 PM
Yes, hypothetically the truck can be driven for a period of time.
-Answered on 09/15/2022 10:10 AM
"Has the truck ever shut down on the road due to any engine or electrical problem ?"
- Asked by #47289602 09/14/2022 08:29 PM
-Answered on 09/15/2022 10:08 AM