Bidding on this item has ended
Missed out on this deal?
Get Notified When New Deals Near You Are Listed!
|Starting Bid: $1.00|
|Current Price: $360.00|
|Buy Now Price||$0.00||No Reserve Available for immediate purchase.|
|Buyer's Fee: 9.00 %|
|Bid History||47 Bids|
|High Bidder||umrllc u****c|
The Only Acceptable forms of payment are: Money Order or Cashiers Check made payable to Juniata County. No Cash or Personal Checks will be Accepted! Payment is due on or before the time of pick-up.
Vulcan Commercial Electric Restaurant Range
Purchased New in 02/2005
Model - E 60FL-6
Stainless Steel front, sides and back riser.
*Please Note - This machine was working ok when it was turned off & unplugged in 2012.
- Model Number - E60FL-6
- 24 inch Griddle
- 6 French Plates (burnes)
- 2 Standard Ovens
- Currently Wired for 3-Phase service
- Voltage 208/240 - 3-phase
- Approximate Exterior dimensions are:
- Width: 63 inches
- Depth: 30 inches
- Height: 59-1/2 inches with back splash
- Ship Wgt. Lbs.: 750
- Equipment must be removed by appointment only and appointments must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Equipment removal must be done during the business hours from 8:00am to 4:00pm, Monday thru Friday.
- All equipment must be removed within 10 business days from the time and date of issuance of award.
- The Buyer will make all arrangements and perform all work necessary, including packing, loading and transportation of the equipment. Buyer is responsible for brining all equipment/tools needed to load items. No assistance will be provided.
- All sales are final upon removal of equipment from county property.
- Guaranty Waiver. All property is offered for sale “AS IS, WHERE IS”. Juniata County Government, PA makes no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the merchantability or fitness for any purpose of the equipment offered for sale.
- Description Warranty. Seller warrants to the Buyer that the equipment offered for sale will conform to its description. Any claim for miss-description must be made prior to removal of the equipment. Seller will keep the equipment and refund any money paid. The liability of the Seller shall not exceed the actual purchase price of the equipment.
- Juniata County Government reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
The successful Bidder will indemnify, defend and hold the County of Juniata, its Commissioners, its employees and agents harmless from all claims, demands, costs, expenses, liabilities and losses including reasonable attorney’s fees which may arise against the County, employees and agents as a consequence of any action or claim arising out of the successful Bidder malfeasance, neglect or omission.
The Only Acceptable forms of payment are: Money Orders or Cashiers Check made payable to Juniata County
-Added: 6/4/2019 6:15:35 PM
Additional information on this Auction
|Custom ID||Stove - Old Equipment|
|Will Item results be voted on||No|
|Will you ship this item||No. Pickup only.|
|In person item inspection information||Item can be viewed by contacting Juniata County Government Maintenance Director Richard Fisher by e-mail: email@example.com or call 717-436-7746 between 9am - 3pm Monday - Friday.|
|Pickup Location Details||Juniata County Jail, 4 North Third Street, Mifflintown, PA 17059|
Questions/Answers Ask the seller a question about this auction.You must be signed in to ask and answer questions.
"Can this be wired for 220 single phase?
- Asked by #560440 05/23/2019 12:45 AM
This stove is factory wired for 208-volts, 3-Phase, 28.8 AMPs. See name plate, last pictures.
(edited on 05/31/2019 12:26 PM)
-Answered on 05/24/2019 03:32 PM