This piano was rebuilt in 2001, but will need some case repairs and new action. It is recommended that the soundboard be replaced in the near future.
- Piano is sold "as in" condition, no exceptions. No guarantees or warranties are given.
- Piano is "pickup" only and must be removed within 5 business days from time and date of the District's award to the successful offer/bid.
- Successful bidder is responsible for all loading and removal of the piano. There will be no School District employees to assist with removal.
- Central Bucks School District will not be held liable or responsible for any injuries, damages or losses that might occur due to the removal, operation or ownership of the piano in this bid.
- Buyer will be responsible for any damage caused to Central Bucks School District property caused during the pick-up of the piano.
- Payment in full will be at time of removal. Acceptable forms of payment will be: Certified Bank or Cashier's check made out to Central Bucks School District.
- There will be no refunds and all sales are final.
- For additional information, please contact: Mr. Michael Gruver at firstname.lastname@example.org or (267) 893-5742