Bidding on this item has ended
Missed out on this deal?
Get Notified When New Deals Near You Are Listed!
|Starting Bid: $10.00|
|Current Price: $410.00|
|Buy Now Price||$0.00||No Reserve Available for immediate purchase.|
|Buyer's Fee: 9.00 %|
|Bid History||39 Bids|
|High Bidder||cmski2 c****2|
Payment in full is due at time of pick up in the form of Certified Check or United States Postal Money Order payable to the Stroud Area Regional Police Department (cash and personal checks not accepted).
2006 MPH Industries speed trailer
- The display board is inoperable
- The size of trailer minus the tongue is 4' x 6', the tongue adds about another 4'
- There are 4 batteries are included but may not charge correctly.
- The police signage will be removed prior to pick up.
- Inspections of the vehicle by potential bidders are welcome, Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Please contact Corporal Ken Palmer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 570-421-6800 to schedule an appointment.
- The vehicle is being offered/sold as-is, there are no expressed or implied warranties, guarantees, or service associated with this vehicle The buyer is responsible for any and all costs relating to transfers, registration, tax, titles, licensing, etc.
- The Stroud Area Regional Police Department reserves the right to reject any bid for any reason at any time or end the auction at any time.
- ·This auction starts at $10 and there is no reserve The winning bidder will pay for and pick up the vehicle within 15 days after the close of auction.
Additional information on this Auction
|Will Item results be voted on||No|
|Will you ship this item||No. Pickup only.|
|In person item inspection information||Inspections of the trailer by potential bidders are welcome, Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Please contact Corporal Ken Palmer at email@example.com or 570-421-6800 to schedule an appointment|
|Pickup Location Details||100 Day Street, East Stroudsburg, PA 18301|
|Does it start||No|
|Is it drivable off the lot||Unsure|
|Is it currently inspected||No|
|Vehicle has a transferable title||Yes|
Questions/Answers Ask the seller a question about this auction.You must be signed in to ask and answer questions.
"Is the trailer able to be towed away or does it need hauled out ?"
- Asked by #21566442 09/16/2020 06:20 AM
Hello, the trailer was operational when last used within the past year. It has been parked since then. Thank you for your interest in this item.
-Answered on 09/17/2020 10:28 AM