Bidding on this item has ended
Missed out on this deal?
Get Notified When New Deals Near You Are Listed!
|Starting Bid: $950.00|
|Current Price: $950.00|
|Buy Now Price||$0.00||No Reserve Available for immediate purchase.|
|Buyer's Fee: 9.00 %|
|Bid History||0 Bids|
Payment is by Cash or Certified Check made out to Whitpain Township
Auction is for one complete and fully operational mobile high density filing system. The system includes the following components:
- Plywood decking with a steel rail system, rollers and VCT tiles which were completely replaced with all new materials in September 2018 by the original installing contractor. The decking covers an area of approximately 27’ long x 10’-9” wide and can be shortened to fit in a smaller area if necessary.
- The steel rail system is a three-rail system, currently running the full 27’ length of the decking and rails are spaced 19”, 55” and 103” on center from one edge of the decking.
- 4 total open style mobile storage cubes each unit with overall dimensions of 30 - 1/2” deep X 80” tall X 10’-6” long.
- Each of the 4 mobile cube units comes with 15 fully adjustable heavy-duty steel shelves, total of 60 steel shelves in all. Each shelf is accessible from both the front and backside of each mobile cube. Each shelf measures 42” wide x 30” deep.
- The total capacity of the system, utilizing all 4 mobile cubes and all 60 of the included steel shelves, as well as utilizing the fixed bottom of the 4 mobile cubes can store a total of 432 banker boxes each measuring 16-1/2” deep X 11” high X 12”-5/8” wide.
All interested bidders are strongly encouraged to make arrangements to visit the location and inspect this system prior to bidding. The system is being offered in its current condition, as is and where is, so the successful bidder will be required to furnish all necessary, labor, tools and equipment necessary to disassemble and haul away the units including the decking and rail system which is currently fastened to the concrete floor in the basement of the Whitpain Township Administration Building. The building does have an outside stair and exit door near bye and accessible to remove the items as well as a paved driveway immediately adjacent to the top of the basement stairway. This system is being sold as used, but fully operational and in excellent condition. There is no warranty being offered either written or implied with this auction.
Inquiries or to arrange an appointment to visit the site and inspect the items can be made by contacting Lt William Armstrong at 610-279-9033 Mondays thru Fridays from 8:00am until 3:00pm
The successful bidder must pay in cash or cashier check upon picking up the items. Items must be paid for in full and removed from the location within ten days of the auction award.
Additional information on this Auction
|Will Item results be voted on||No|
|Will you ship this item||No. Pickup only.|
|In person item inspection information||Contact Lt. William Armstrong 610-279-9033 **** Please Note **** Items must be paid for in full and removed from the location within ten days of the auction award.|
|Pickup Location Details||Whitpain Township Police Department, 960 Wentz Road, Blue Bell PA 19422|
Questions/Answers Ask the seller a question about this auction.You must be signed in to ask and answer questions.
"No question...just a comment. Great Description!"
- Asked by #584124 11/15/2020 03:49 PM
-Answered on 11/17/2020 12:31 PM