Bidding on this item has ended
Missed out on this deal?
Get Notified When New Deals Near You Are Listed!
|Starting Bid: $3,000.00|
|Current Price: $3,000.00|
|Buy Now Price||$0.00||Reserve Price Not Met Available for immediate purchase.|
|Buyer's Fee: 9.00 %|
|Bid History||0 Bids|
Winning Bidder must pay for their item within 48 hours after auction ends (excluding weekends and holidays) with City Recorder, Lilly Alarcon-Strong, at City Hall, 235 E Gladys Ave, Hermiston. Direct Line 541-667-5004.
This configuration comprises a basic submeter accuracy Trimble® Geo 7X handheld. With the option of either using Trimble professional field software or third party NMEA based applications, this configuration is capable of delivering submeter real-time accuracy. The Windows Embedded Handheld version 6.5 operating system is provisioned with the choice of ten languages.
- Geo 7X handheld (NMEA)
- Geo 7 Series - Hand Strap Kit
- Lithium Ion Battery Pack (3)
- Laser rangefinder
- Geo 6000/Geo 7 Series - Soft Carry Pouch
- AC Power Adaptor (15V 1A output)
- USB Data Cable (1.8m, Type-A to Mini-B)
- Geo 6000/Geo 7 Series - Stylus Kit
- Geo 7 Series - Quick Start Guide
- Trimble Zephyr Model 3 GPS GNSS Rover Antenna for GIS/Mapping (never used)
- The dual frequency Zephyr antenna contains advanced technology for extremely low multipath, outstanding low elevation tracking, and sub-millimeter phase center accuracy. The Zephyr antenna has an integrated screw thread for mounting on a range pole or backpack for your convenience
- Carbon fiber monopole
- Hardshell case
Additional information on this Auction
|Will Item results be voted on||No|
|Will you ship this item||Yes. At the expense of the bidder.|
|In person item inspection information||Please contact Planning Director Clint Spencer at 541-667-5010|
Questions/Answers Ask the seller a question about this auction.You must be signed in to ask and answer questions.
|No one has asked a question on this item yet.|