Bidding on this item has ended
Missed out on this deal?
Get Notified When New Deals Near You Are Listed!
|Starting Bid: $1,400.00
|Current Price: $4,505.00
|Buy Now Price
|No Reserve Available for immediate purchase.
|Buyer's Fee: 9.00%
-Cash, money order or certified banker's check payable to Derry Township due within  days of approval vote by our elected officials which occurs on 1/23/24. Payment must be rendered, and the vehicle picked up within  days of bid approval - otherwise, bid award will be forfeited. Item sold "as is" with no guarantees or warranty.
Navy blue, Ford Interceptor sedan- former police patrol vehicle.
- The vehicle is operable and in good condition with no known mechanical or electrical issues. Interior and exterior depreciation noted with scratches, paint deficiencies on the rear bumper and driver side door and minor rusting present on the driver side door seam.
- All service records are available for review upon on-site inspection and will be transferred to the seller upon purchase.
- The vehicle's state inspection certificate expires in April 2024.
- All emergency lighting equipment has been removed.
Additional information on this Auction
|Former Unit 2626
|Will Item results be voted on
|Date of voting
|Tuesday, December 19, 2023
|Will you ship this item
|No. Pickup only.
|In person item inspection information
|Contact Lt. Tim Roche or the Derry Twp Police Records Dept @ 717.533.5498
|Pickup Location Details
|Derry Twp Police Dept - 620 Clearwater Rd, Hershey, PA 17033
|Does it start
|Is it drivable off the lot
|Is it currently inspected
|Vehicle has a transferable title
|3.5L V6 DOHC 24V
Questions/Answers Ask the seller a question about this auction.You must be signed in to ask and answer questions.
"why was the car relisted? was the water pump replaced?"
- Asked by #56123664 12/05/2023 03:04 PM
The buyer wanted the vehicle the same day the bid closed. When it was explained to him that the winning bid must be approved by vote of our elected officials, he withdrew his bid claiming that the vehicle was needed immediately. Regarding the water pump, there are no records indicating that it was changed. Our agency has not experienced water pump issues with the Ford sedans. ///
-Answered on 12/07/2023 08:42 AM