Bidding on this item has ended
Missed out on this deal?
Get Notified When New Deals Near You Are Listed!
|Starting Bid: $5.00
|Current Price: $61.00
|Buy Now Price
|Reserve Price Met Available for immediate purchase.
|Buyer's Fee: 9.00%
You will be required to sign an Bill of Sale agreeing to the terms and conditions outlined on the Bill of Sale by Dartmouth College. Payment: cashier's check or wire transfer of funds in US currency only. We do not except Cash payments at this time.
Lot #20 One pallet of ,approximate half width, custom sizes 2.5"thick, Used concrete pavers (Weigh ~100 to 200 pounds per paver). Each pallet (unit) weighs approximately 2420 pounds. We have a total of 21 lots which will be sold individually. Enclosed photos are a representation of the unit per number painted in blue 1 through 19 with lots 20 and 21 numbered with marker. We will have a lift available only from 9:30 AM to 2:30 PM Thursday, December 14, 2023 and Friday, December 15, 2023.
Products are houses outside in the elements and have been placed on wooden pallets in various conditions (USED, some items may have chips, dings or cracks). The facility is a Union Dock with no load out or lump fees.
Dartmouth takes no responsibility for loading or loading out of product plus, loading is at the sole discretion of our operators with zero tolerance for negative behavior.
Dartmouth will only load deck over/flatbed trailer(s), soft side trailers, dry van (to rear gate only) and open deck over wheel/flatbed trucks class three (3) or greater vehicles, due to weights per pallet(s). Dartmouth will not load pickup trucks, box trucks, dry van, utility, landscape or car trailers less than class three (3) vehicles.
Please note, Both Buyer and Seller must sign the Terms and Conditions as part of the Dartmouth College (Dartmouth) Bill of Sale transferring ownership to the Buyer.
- Conveyance. For good and valuable consideration in the amount specified on this Bill of Sale the receipt and adequacy of which Seller hereby acknowledges, Seller hereby sells, assigns, transfers, conveys, grants, bargains and delivers to Buyer, the goods as described above ("Goods") and title thereto. Buyer represents that it has had an opportunity to examine the Goods and acknowledges that it will be responsible for removing the Goods entirely from Seller’s premises. Buyer acknowledges and agrees that Seller does not hereby grant to Buyer any rights or license in or to intellectual property covering the Goods. Disclaimer of Warranties. SELLER MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE GOODS, INCLUDING ANY (a) WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY; (b) WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (c) WARRANTY OF TITLE; OR (d) WARRANTY AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS; WHETHER ARISING BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE. BY ACCEPTING THIS BILL OF SALE, BUYER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT IT HAS NOT RELIED ON ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY MADE BY SELLER, OR ANY OTHER PERSON ON SELLER'S BEHALF, EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED IN THE AGREEMENT.
- Release of Liability; Indemnification. Buyer (for itself and its servants, agents, students, employees, or other representatives and assigns) hereby releases, waives, discharges and agrees to hold harmless and not to sue Seller, its servants, agents, students, employees, or other representatives and assigns from and against any and all liability resulting from any and all claims, actions, causes of action, demands, damages and expenses, including those arising from Seller’s own negligence, which Buyer may have in connection with the receipt and any and all subsequent uses, by Buyer or others, of the Goods. Buyer agrees that in no event will Seller be liable to Buyer for special, incidental, consequential or indirect damages, including lost profits, revenues or business opportunities, caused by any failure, operation or use of the Goods. Buyer shall further indemnify, hold harmless, and defend, including payment of all associated costs and legal fees, Seller, its servants, agents, students and employees from and against any and all liability resulting from any third party claims arising from or related in any way to Buyer’s receipt or use of the Goods or Buyer’s breach of any representation or warranty made in or of any of its obligations under this Bill of Sale.
- Removal of Graphics. Unless otherwise agreed to in writing between the parties, the Buyer agrees that it shall, at its own expense, remove all Dartmouth College related visual graphics, signs, and/or images including wrapping from the goods as described above and deemed a condition of the sale, within seven (7) days of taking possession of the goods.
- Governing Law. This Bill of Sale is governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Hampshire, United States of America, without regard to the conflict of laws provisions thereof to the extent such principles or rules would require or permit the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of New Hampshire.
- Counterparts. This Bill of Sale may be executed in counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original, but all of which together shall be deemed to be one and the same agreement. A signed copy of this Bill of Sale delivered by facsimile, e-mail or other means of electronic transmission shall be deemed to have the same legal effect as delivery of an original signed copy of this Bill of Sale.
- Export Restrictions. Buyer agrees to comply with all export laws, restrictions and regulations of the United States governing or relating to the equipment purchased under this Bill of Sale. Buyer represents and warrants to Seller that Buyer is not procuring the product purchased under this Agreement with the intent to export such product in violation of US export control laws and regulations, and that Buyer is not a national or resident of any country subject to a US embargo, including without limitation Angola, Burma, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Sudan or Syria.
- Removal. Unless otherwise agreed in writing between the parties, all items will be removed completely by the Buyer from their present location during normal business hours within ten (10) days from the date of the end of Municibid auction with load out and transportation provided by the Buyer at its sole expense. Buyer accepts full responsibility for the replacement and/or repair to any College owned property while preparing and transporting the equipment from premises. If item(s) are not received and removed from Dartmouth College (Dartmouth), after fifteen (15) days from the date of the end date of auction, the buyer forfeitures all payment(s), and right(s) to the ownership of the unit(s). Dartmouth reserves the right to retain ownership and resell item(s) unless otherwise agreed in writing between the parties dated within fifteen (15) days from the date of the end date of auction.
Additional information on this Auction
|Will Item results be voted on
|Will you ship this item
|No. Pickup only.
|In person item inspection information
|Contact by email email@example.com or Phone:603-646-2175
|Pickup Location Details
|By appointment only contact Arthur Hanchett <Arthur.R.Hanchett@dartmouth.edu>
Questions/Answers Ask the seller a question about this auction.You must be signed in to ask and answer questions.
|No one has asked a question on this item yet.