Bidding on this item has ended
Missed out on this deal?
Get Notified When New Deals Near You Are Listed!
|Starting Bid: $100.00|
|Current Price: $3,810.00|
|Buy Now Price||$0.00||No Reserve Available for immediate purchase.|
|Buyer's Fee: 9.00 %|
|Bid History||58 Bids|
|High Bidder||MountPleasantTWP M**************P|
Certified check or cash payment due at time of pickup. NO OTHER FORMS OF PAYMENT WILL BE ACCEPTED. ID IS REQUIRED AT TIME OF PAYMENT/PICKUP. Sold as is, where is with no expressed, implied guarantee or warranty.TRUCK MUST BE PAID FOR AND REMOVED WITHIN 7 DAYS OF THE AUCTION ENDING.
- 1995 gmc kodiak dual wheel dump truck
- 3126B cat motor
- Allison automatic transmission
- Stainless Steel dump box 8' wide by 10' long, 3 coal doors
- Front PTO
- Side toolbox
- 10' plow 45" high with steel cover blade and carbide cutting edge in excellent conditioin.
- Asphault tarm with electric motor.
- truck runs but does not move. Will have to be jumped to start. Blown rear housing. Needs new rear end pumkin and gears.
Additional information on this Auction
|Will Item results be voted on||Yes|
|Date of voting||Monday, March 9, 2020|
|Will you ship this item||No. Pickup only.|
|In person item inspection information||Call ahead, must make appointment to inspect truck. 570-474-9067, 8:30am - 4:00pm, Monday - Friday, no holiday hours.|
|Pickup Location Details||Wright Township Building, 321 South Mountain Boloavrd, Mountain Top PA 18707|
|Does it start||No|
|Is it drivable off the lot||No|
|Vehicle has a transferable title||Yes|
|Body Style||CONVENTIONAL CAB|
|Engine Type||6.6L L6 DIESEL|
|Fuel Economy_city||No data|
|Fuel Economy_highway||No data|
Questions/Answers Ask the seller a question about this auction.You must be signed in to ask and answer questions.
"The truck will actually run when jump started and transmission seem good? Thanks for a reply. "
- Asked by #25565165 02/29/2020 09:21 PM
Unknown at this time the condition of the transmission. I don't have a way of testing it in its present state. I would caution on the safe side and say NO. Thank you, MJH
-Answered on 03/02/2020 07:35 AM
"Can you load plow into back of truck"
- Asked by #574492 03/07/2020 12:53 PM