|Starting Bid: $3,500.00|
|Current Price: $7,100.00|
|Buy Now Price||$0.00||No Reserve Available for immediate purchase.|
|Buyer's Fee: 9.00 %|
|Bid History||18 Bids|
|High Bidder||kason68 k*****8|
Power steering/ manual 5 speed transmission/ 391 cu.in. V/8 gas eng. (low miles)
750 gpm waterous 2 stage pump. 500 gal booster tank/ 200 ft. of 1" booster line
- Tempest 21 PPV power blower fan
- 1200 ft. of 3" supply hose
- 500 ft. of 1 3/4" attack lines cross lay preconnect
- 200 ft, of 2 1/2" preconnedt w/gatted wye
- 2-20lb ABC dry chem extinguisher
- 2-21/2 nozzzle (straight tip & fog)
- various spanner wrench, hydrant wrenches, hose adapters (double male & female)
- 2-Hydrant gate valve
- 4k on board generator
- Live cord reel w/250 ft. of 12/3 cord
- 2 hydrant supply line hose clamps
- 1- 24 ft Extension ladder
- 1-14 ft. roof ladder
- 1-12 ft, collapsible attic ladder
- 2- 8 ft. pike pole
- 1- 4 ft. closet hook
- 2-10 ft. hard 5 " hard suction w/ strainer
- 2- 500 watt flood lamps
- Extendable flood light (1000 watt halogen)
- 4- slavage tarps
- 1-in line foam eductor w/ foam asspirator nozzle
- 2- Akron 1 1/2" Turbo Jet adjustible fog nozzle w/ pistol grip
- Booster reel w/250 ft. of 1" booster line & nozzle
- 2- hand lanterns
- 4- Honeywell Survivair SCBA (high pressure 4500 p..s.i.) Panter/ Warb-HP ADAM with spare cylinders
- Federal Signal siren and lighting package
Pump passes annual pump test
Truck runs well & operates very well all components in working condition
There is approx. $26,000 worth of equipment included in sale.
Additional information on this Auction
|Will Item results be voted on||No|
|Will you ship this item||No. Pickup only.|
|In person item inspection information||For information Contact Chief Ray Olsen at email@example.com to make arrangements|
|Does it start||Yes|
|Is it drivable off the lot||Yes|
|Is it currently inspected||Yes|
|Make||Ford American LaFrance|
|Transmission_long||5 speed manual|
Questions/Answers Ask the seller a question about this auction.You must be signed in to ask and answer questions.
"How much does the truck weigh? Also dimensions length width and height would be great "
- Asked by #23341255 06/16/2022 06:47 PM
Have not put it on scale, but fully loaded should be approx 10 ton. (water weight will be 4,175 lbs. (500 gal X 8.35) of the overall weight.
The length = 268" bumper to bumper. Width = 96" Height= 100"
-Answered on 06/18/2022 04:18 PM
"Did your dept buy this new or did it happen to come from PA?"
- Asked by #11660271 07/25/2022 09:40 PM
When truck was new it was owned by Utah State University Logan, Utah. We obtained it from them when they decided to contract their fire service from Logan City Fire Dept. and disbanded the fire station.
-Answered on 08/01/2022 09:19 PM