2005 Harley Davidson Police Motorcycle
Listing Number: 55355868 | Pittsburgh, PA US | Ohio Township 2 Seller's Other Auctions
Bidding on this item has ended
Missed out on this deal?
Get Notified When New Deals Near You Are Listed!
|Starting Bid: $1.00|
|Current Price: $5,700.00|
|Buy Now Price||$0.00||No Reserve Available for immediate purchase.|
|Buyer's Fee: 9.00 %|
|Bid History||112 Bid(s)|
|High Bidder||dwigandt1 d*******1|
Certified bank check due at time of pickup. All municipal decals will be removed prior to payment and pickup.
- Color: Black
- Model: Electra Glide
- Motor is a 1450cc 88ci with a 5-speed transmission
- VIN # 1HD1FMW175Y687026
- Mileage: 34, 230
- Specs: Runs & Drives; Fair condition and no issues
- Additional Information: used in a police capacity for escorts, parades, and minimal amount of patrol work; Still inspected through 7/2023.
- Disclaimer: Certified bank check due at the time of pickup; Ohio Township does not provide any guarantees and/or warranties relative to the items being sold. Thus, each item is offered on an “AS IS – WHERE IS” basis. Ohio Township reserves the right to accept or reject any and all offers; Will not ship, pickup only.
- Ohio Township is not responsible for accuracy of information or images in this listing. We highly recommend physical inspection.
Additional information on this Auction
|Will Item results be voted on||Yes|
|Date of voting||Monday, May 1, 2023|
|Will you ship this item||No. Pickup only.|
|In person item inspection information||Contact Ohio Township to set a time for inspection - 412-364-6321|
|Pickup Location Details||1719 Roosevelt Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15237. The vehicle must be picked up within 7 business days from the close of auction.|
|Does it start||Yes|
|Is it drivable off the lot||Yes|
|Is it currently inspected||Yes|
|Vehicle has a transferable title||Yes|
|Body Style||No data|
|Fuel Economy_city||No data|
|Fuel Economy_highway||No data|
Questions/Answers Ask the seller a question about this auction.You must be signed in to ask and answer questions.
"Was it used for training?
How many drops and skids?"
- Asked by #38484973 03/24/2023 08:44 AM
This was the only bike that our department had and it was used for multi purposes. It is unknown if there were any drops or skids.
-Answered on 03/24/2023 09:04 AM
"Is it being sold as seen in pictures with radio & lights?"
- Asked by #15375020 04/04/2023 05:14 PM
It is being sold with the lights but not the radio.
-Answered on 04/05/2023 08:23 AM
which model of radio he has at the moment?
The engine is clear or any oil leak?"
- Asked by #50145629 04/16/2023 05:34 AM
This bike is not being sold with a radio.
It is unknown if the engine has any oil leaks. We strongly encourage on site inspection prior to bidding.
-Answered on 04/17/2023 08:52 AM